Air Source Heat Pumps Hull – Renewable Heat Incentive
Head-On Electrical heating systems designed with air source heat pump technology are flexible and more cost effective in the long term than a traditional fossil fuel boiler. If you are currently using heating oil, LPG or gas to heat your home in the Hull & East Yorkshire area, you could save money on your heating bills and have greater control over your heating by having air source heat pump technology installed.
Advantages of Air Source Heat Pumps
- Can heat your home as well as your water
- You don’t need a gas supply
- Air source heat pumps live outside, so unlike a gas or biomass boiler, they don’t take up any room inside your home
- Easy to install, as they don’t require as much space as ground source or biomass systems and only take a few days to install
- Low maintenance as they require very little maintenance and have a life span of well over 20 years
- Because they run at lower temperatures they are a perfect heat source for underfloor heating systems and used when properly, regulate the temperature of your house more efficiently
Only the best quaility heating systems – air source heat pumps
Here At Head-On Electrical we install most of our heating systems in Hull and across the East Yorkshire region and we only use quality boilers and components. We expect our heating systems to last and we don’t skimp on the detail using only top quality Mitsubishi ECO DAN with the highest standards of engineering expected from Head-On Electrical.
Government Incentives Available for air source heat pumps
At Head-On Electrical all our air source heat pump installations qualify for the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments. Contact us on 01482 213177 to find out more.
Typical examples of install costs on a 3 bedroom house are between £7000 – £11000 paid back over 7 years via the RHi Payments.